Ötzi Bike Cross Country and Trail Week
Learn the perfect biking technique and explore the trails in the Val Venosta and Merano regions with former Swiss national coach Urs Graf and the guides `from` the Ötzi Bike Academy.
As soon as the most beautiful trails in the Alps are halfway clear, you'll be on your way over hill and dale, up and downhill. Perfect supervision by certified MTB coaches, the latest MTB technology for testing, incomparable pampering comfort for body & soul before and after the tour.
Only the best is good enough for a successful start:
- 7 bike tours
- In 2 different ability groups + e-bike group
- At least 4 tours with Urs Graf
- Testimonials alternate in the individual performance categories
- Guided by the Ötzi Bike Academy
- Daily supervision by the certified guides
- Daily training and technical tips `from` our professionals
- Evening video analysis of the technique training
Also included in the price:
Preidlhof Inclusive de luxe - countless excellent services included!
Composition of groups: In `order` to guarantee a good week, participants in the Power Rider `group` should be able to climb at least 600 hm/hour or 300 hm in the Easy Rider group. The trails of the Power Rider `group` are mostly S2 to S3. The Easy Rider `group` mostly rides on trails of level S1 to S2.