Storck road bike week with Joachim & Friends
10.04. - 18.04.2021
Road bike week with Joachim Nischler, World Champion Oscar Camenzind, World Champion and Tour de France No. 2 Alex Zülle, Swiss Champion Dani Schnider and cult frame manufacturer Markus Storck
- 6 road bike tours in 4 ability groups
- daily energy pack with bread rolls, bananas, bars, etc.
- presentations in the evenings
- dinner & tips `from` the pros
- Storck Test Centre
- 6 racing cycle tours in 4 different ability groups: easy, basic, light & power
- day of rest on Wednesday with alternative programme
- the pros alternate between the individual ability groups
- daily briefing and tour presentation in the evenings
- Test Centre with Storck racing cycles
- daily supervision by our qualified racing cycle guides
- one escort vehicle with bread rolls, bananas, energy bars and juices per tour
- daily presentations with training and technique tips
- road book with elevation profiles and route details
Number of participants is limited, only bookable as full package!
The pros are:
Zülle started his career as a pro in 1991. From the mid-90s, he was one of the best touring riders in cycling. He came in second at the Tour de France 1995 and 1999. In 1996 and 1997, he won the Vuelta a España. He also became time trial World Champion in 1996. Zülle also took the lead in the cycling world ranking list twice in 1996/97.
Camenzind became a pro in 1996. He won the Grand Prix Tell in 1997, came in second at the Tour de Suisse and became Swiss Road Cycling Champion. His most successful year was 1998: he became fourth in the overall ranking at the Giro d’Italia and won the Road Bike World Championship in Valkenburg, Netherlands. The Swiss national claimed victory at the Il Lombardia just a few days later. In 2000, he won the Tour de Suisse. He also won the classic Liège–Bastogne–Liège, one of the five landmark races in cycling, in 2001.
Schnider was a pro `from` 1996 to 2005. During this period, Schnider took part in 1000 races of which he won 14, including four times the Swiss Championship: mountain champion (2000), road champion (2003) and twice with the team of VC Pfaffnau.
Arrival and daily briefing with presentation of the racing cycle week at 9.30 pm at the Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns.
Sunday Lake Kaltern Tours
Monday Fortresses and Castles Tours
Presentation: What you always wanted to know about specific nutrition for racing cyclists
Tuesday Vinschgau Panorama Tour
Presentation: Is watt measuring really something just for pros?
Wednesday Training-free day
9.30 pm Sportstudio live `from` the Lindenhof: Oskar Camenzind, Dani Schnider, Alex Zülle will be interviewed.
Thursday Passes Tours
Friday Tour of South Tyrol
Saturday Panoramas of South Tyrol Tours