South Tyrol is a country of contrasts: with a Mediterranean climate in the valleys and cool, crisp air on the mountains. Cypresses, peach and olive trees shape the landscape in the valleys; craggy rocks and blooming Alpine pastures welcome you on the mountain. Numerous hiking trails take you closer to the beauty of nature. Hiking in South Tyrol: experience fantastic hiking holidays in South Tyrol. Make the Dolce Vita Hotels in the north of Italy your holiday residence during your hiking break.
Hiking in South Tyrol
Hiking in South Tyrol: all who spend their hiking holidays at a Dolce Vita Hotel reach their goal safely and with the help of cutting-edge technology. GPS will guide you along beautiful hiking trails. Rent your own GPS and a short introduction at your Dolce Vita Hotel. Take a look at the recommended trails. It goes without saying that there are numerous guided hiking expeditions: a professional guide will take you to the natural marvels of South Tyrol.
Hiking in South Tyrol - DolceVita standards for your hiking holidays:
- 3-4 guided tours (including one tour with a theme)
- at least 10 alternating themed hikes
- certified hiking guides
- at least four hiking weeks with special hikes per year
- Dolce Vita insider's tips for hiking tours
- Hiking equipment rental (backpack, telescope sticks, mountaineering boots, rain protection, thermo-pillow, drinking bottle, carrying frame for children, hiking maps)
- shoe drying room
- hiking shop (backpack, walking sticks, rain protection etc.)
- information library for hikers