Your BikeHotel in South Tyrol: Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof
Experience wellness and outdoor action in a truly spectacular biking region at the Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof in the midst of Val Venosta! Arrive, breathe deeply – and then off you go! If you want to experience more than just wellness and tranquillity on your holiday in South Tyrol, this is the place for you. The spectacular alpine scenery not only serves as a backdrop, but also as a stage for a wide variety of sporting adventures. There is always something new in store. Biking, jogging, golfing, hiking: Whatever you feel like doing on your active holiday in Val Venosta, your hosts, the Pirhofer family, affectionately known as “the Piris”, always have the best tips for your sporting activities at the ready. And, of course, let’s not forget the balance. Returning to your hotel after hiking or biking in South Tyrol, you will be rewarded with the ultimate in gastronomic highlights and be able to restore your energy levels in the first-class wellness area.
Via dei Signori 15
39021 – Laces – Alto Adige
Tel. +39 0473 622 299
Biking & Cycling
A heavenly biking holiday in South Tyrol
The BikeHotel in Val Venosta for all cycling fans
Whatever type of cyclist you are – mountain biker, freerider, downhill or enduro biker, you will get your money’s worth on your biking holiday in South Tyrol. Val Venosta in South Tyrol is a veritable paradise for fantastic bike tours, with 80 trails at various levels of difficulty. You are guaranteed to find the perfect route on your road cycling holiday or even e-biking in South Tyrol.
With so much to choose from, the decision is often difficult, so an experienced professional is worth his weight in gold. Martin Pirhofer, the head of the Jagdhof BikeHotel in South Tyrol, is just such a person. He is a certified trail scout and mountain bike guide in Val Venosta who knows the region like the back of his hand and has some great experiences to offer cycling fans.
There are also special bike weeks on offer, such as e-bike test weeks or E-MTB trail rocking in Laces. Even for experienced cycling pros, there is always something new going on when biking in South Tyrol!
Top facts: Biking & Cycling
- Superior bike quality!
- Guided tours seven days a week with special bike weeks
- 4 guided E-MTB tours per week
- Bike garage with washing station and repair corner
- Bike hire: Hardtails (free of charge), Fullys and E-MTBs for adults and children (for a fee)
- Free rental of Garmin GPS equipment with over 80 touring tracks, plus colour print of maps of all your favourite tours and trails
- Technique training in the bike skills course
- Bike energy package: Drinking bottle with energy drink and energy bar from Maxim
- Trade magazines in your room: BIKE, MountainBIKE, TOUR, RoadBIKE and Pedaliéro
- Bike test centre: KS Cycling seatposts, SQlab saddles, Five Ten shoes, iXS protectors and helmets, Evoc backpacks
- Free laundry service for your bike gear
- Special conditions in the Maxx Bike Eldorado bike shop in Laces
- Insider information from your host Martin Piri Pirhofer
Rooms & Suites
Wellness & Spa
Recharge your batteries
Relaxation after biking in South Tyrol
Double-check your tyres and chain, pull on your cycling shoes and gloves and relax after an eventful day in one of the most beautiful Bike Hotels in South Tyrol. Perfect facilities and top services mean you don’t have to worry about a thing. From laundry service to repair corner and route planner, you will find everything you need for a fantastic biking holiday in South Tyrol. Once you have parked your bike in the garage, relaxation can begin.
The 3000 m² wellness and garden paradise are an invitation to relax. Weightless in the adults-only rooftop Sky Spa, with relaxing massages or a relaxing sauna visit in one of the six themed saunas – at the Jagdhof you can treat your tired legs and recharge your batteries ready to go biking again in South Tyrol. Making your sporting adventure a wellness holiday in Val Venosta at the same time!
Top facts: Wellness & Spa
- Relaxation for body, mind and spirit: more than 3,000 m² of wellness and garden area with lots of places to retreat and relax
- Rooftop Sky Spa (adults only) with panoramic infusion sauna & infinity whirlpool
- Vitamin bar and spacious panoramic relaxation rooms with cosy fireplace
- 360° view of the orchards and the surrounding mountains
- Six different themed saunas, including the new panorama event sauna with daily experience infusions
- 180 m² water surface – large indoor pool (with waterfall, whirlpool and counter-current system), heated outdoor adventure pool, Jacuzzi in the garden and infinity – whirlpool on the roof terrace
- Wellness package: Bathrobe, wellness bag with bath and sauna towels as well as a pair of flip-flops that you may take home as a souvenir
- Toiletries in the bathroom: Shower gel/shampoo and body lotion
- Pillow service and bed linen: 14 scented pillows and four different mattress toppers are available
- Pampering programme for the soul: our beauty lounge is open daily
- Teas and mineral water: available throughout the day in the beauty lounge and sauna area
The best places to stay in South Tyrol
The choice of five Dolce Vita Hotels is unique
Whether sport, romance, family or wellness – the Dolce Vita Hotels make the perfect choice. That’s because there is something for everyone. And if you can’t decide, thanks to hotel hopping and FELICITÀ5 you can simply enjoy what all the hotels have to offer – book 1 hotel and experience 5!
Besides the Jagdhof – probably the most popular BikeHotel in Val Venosta and all of South Tyrol – you can also enjoy a holiday in the following hotels:
- the Preidlhof in Naturno, the first-class 5-star wellness hotel near Merano for adults
- the Lindenhof in Naturno, the unique 5-star design hotel in South Tyrol
- the Hotel Feldhof in Naturno, the child-friendly 4-star hotel in Val Venosta for young and old
- the Alpiana in Lana, the green 4-star wellness hotel near Merano an oasis for nature lovers
The Dolce Vita Hotels are looking forward to your stay and a non-binding enquiry!