Working at the Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol.
Adept at combining the welfare of the company with a sense of responsibility for their members of staff, the managers at the Dolce Vita Hotel in South Tyrol have created a welcoming environment for guests in which to enjoy their stay. Dear Members of Staff, you will find a list of all the advantages and benefits to be enjoyed in the Dolce Vita Hotels exclusive Employees’ Club here!
The vision of the Dolce Vita Hotels is based on one principle: being aware of needs. The guests as well as the employees‘ satisfaction are clearly paramount.
Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol
The work environment at the Dolce Vita Hotels in sunny South Tyrol is extremely pleasant. Managers are friendly and respectful towards their employees and encourage the strengths and talents of the staff. Performance is recognised and rewarded with a range of benefits. There are a number of great incentives to make working at one of the five Dolce Vita Hotels even more enjoyable for the entire workforce. When you sign your employment contract, you are not only part of the Dolce Vita Hotels, you are also a member of the Dolce Vita Employees’ Club. The club card gives you a variety of discounts in shops, restaurants and sports facilities in Val Venosta.
Become an employee at one of the Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol
Working at the Dolce Vita Hotels requires a high level of knowledge and expertise, coupled with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude. The Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol pride themselves on their team spirit and high level of commitment, as well as a professional and friendly appearance. You can find vacant positions at the Dolce Vita Hotels in South Tyrol here.
Aktuelle Jobs im Dolce Vita Hotel Preidlhof *****
Aktuelle Jobs im Dolce Vita Hotel Lindenhof ****S
Aktuelle Jobs im Dolce Vita Hotel Feldhof ****S
Aktuelle Jobs im Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof ****S
Aktuelle Jobs im Dolce Vita Hotel Alpiana ****S
Send your job application for a vacancy at the Dolce Vita Hotels by email to the Dolce Vita Hotel of your choice or to email@example.com. Spontaneous applications are also welcome. If successful, you will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. You will get the opportunity to learn more about your potential place of work during a one-day trial.
Your application should include
- short letter of application
- CV including a photo
- references from your previous employers
- desired starting date
- indication of your salary expectations
Here is a list of the most popular benefits:
- Own staff houses and apartments with wifi
- Free meals even on non-working days
- Washing machine and laundry facilities
- Employees’ Academy Naturns: the largest further education program for employees in South Tyrol
- In-house training courses
- Free participation in selected courses in South Tyrol covering all areas: courses for employees
- Free participation in the hotel’s own wine tastings
- Exclusive access to the mitarbeitervorteile.de portal with a huge selection of discounts in international online stores, travel and other services
- Esclusive discounts at shops and restaurants: discounts for employees
- 1x Wellness-Around per season at one of the Dolce Vita wellness areas with one accompanying person and incl. breakfast buffet or afternoon buffet
- 50% discount on accommodation for a wellness holiday at a Belvita Hotel
- 50% discount for Dinner-Around with one accompanying person
- 50% discount on beauty and wellness treatments
- Up to 50 % discount on the price of cosmetic products purchased in the hotels (applies only to the retail price)
- 1 free beauty treatment per year, per employee
- Free use of the hotel’s own sports and fitness facilities from 7:00 pm onwards
- Cooperation with the yoga studio Yoga+ in Silandro. DolceVita employees may register free of charge for the yoga - beginners - advanced, Back Fit courses, etc.
- Own Facebook Community: Facebook Dolce Vita Employees’ Club
- Great events für the staff: events for employees
- Bring a friend campaign: your recommendation is worth 100 euros
- We help look after your children during the school-free summer holidays
- Free South Tyrol Pass for long-distance commuters (from 15 km)
- Mini Cooper Cabrio staff car
- Free entry to the entire Ötzi Bike Academy programme
- Free admission to the Naturno water park
- Free admission to the Aqua Forum Laces
- Free cinema tickets for the Cineplexx Bolzano
- ... and much more
Active summer for kids
Childcare programme during the summer months
As in previous years, the working parents of our members of staff are allowed to enrol their children in a number of activities free of charge. This is a great help during the children’s summer holidays. The Active Summer courses at Castello di Coldrano are hugely popular with children.
Children must register in writing exclusively through the Dolce Vita office: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Nothing suitable? Dolce Vita parents are welcome to contact the Dolce Vita office to find suitable childcare solutions!
Advantages in the surroundings
Discounts and special rates at numerous shops and restaurants
As a Dolce Vita employee, you receive exclusive price advantages in numerous shops in the Val Venosta and Merano.
Further training at the Employees’ Academy
Courses and workshops for staff at Dolce Vita Hotels Naturno
All employees at the Dolce Vita Wellnesshotels in Naturno can take part in an annual workshop and also in our range of courses at the Naturno Employees’ Academy. Do you want to get ahead in your job? The Dolce Vita Wellnesshotels in South Tyrol offer you the chance to further your education free of charge. Why not take advantage of the courses offered by the Naturno Employees’ Academy to get ahead and improve your chances of promotion? Check out what courses are on offer at what may be your future employer. The Dolce Vita Hotels in Naturno make a wonderful holiday destination and an ideal workplace for motivated employees who want to achieve something through their actions.