'The journey is the reward' is the motto of Road Biking in South Tyrol. Majestic mountains surround the Vinschgau Valley offering beautiful scenery for your racing cycling adventure. Cypresses and olive trees flank the road and spring fills the air with a fragrant scent: the apple blossoms cover South Tyrol in white. With a Mediterranean climate and mild temperatures South Tyrol is a paradise for extended racing cycling tours.
Road biking in the Vinschgau Valley
Hotel Lindenhof is the ideal holiday residence for racing cyclists. Markus Storck, top racing cyclist and founder of the legendary Storck brand is your companion during the Cycle Highlight Week. Take this unique opportunity to try one of the best, lightest and most stable racing cycles with the revolutionary electronic Shimano Dura- Ace Di2 gear and meet professional cyclist Markus Storck in person. You deserve to get spoiled `from` head to toe after an extended cycling tour at your Dolce Vita Hotel. Various spa treatments at the spacious wellness area will help to loosen any tensions and cramps and will prevent sore muscles. Enjoy the ride: Dolce Vita Hotels are the ideal holiday residence for racing cyclists in the Vinschgau Valley.
The DolceVita standards at a glance:
- 2-5 guided cycling tours per week
- GPS rental
- 80 GPS trails originating at your Dolce Vita Hotel
- cycling tours with altitude profile, length of trail, etc.
- energy drinks for your cycling expedition
- your personal cycle on request
- bike rental service
- washing facilities for bikes
- tools and maintenance corner
- air compressor for perfect tyre pressure
- lockable storage room for cycles
- information meeting for cyclists every week
- 24 h laundry service (for a fee)
- pulse monitor for your heart rate
- Racing Cycle Highlight Weeks