Wellness hotel in Merano Alpiana Resort
The wellness hotel in South Tyrol, the Dolce Vita Alpiana Resort – Green Luxury, Gourmet & SPA in Merano & environs is a haven in the mountains. Set in a dream location above Lana near Merano (14 km), this four-star superior hotel is certain to delight wellness fans, active holidaymakers and gourmets alike. Indulge in your personal time-out at the Dolce Vita Resort Wellness Hotel in Merano – an architectural highlight with Mediterranean pool garden set in front of the beautiful South Tyrolean mountains. You will find everything you need to relax, unwind and feel good in our luxury hotel located in a stunning setting!
The four-star superior wellness hotel near Merano:
- Stunningly beautiful location. Nestling in the heart of the countryside on a slight hill at the forest’s edge and surrounded by apple orchards and chestnut groves
- Theme evenings: for a wonderful dining experience
- Water worlds with indoor pool and swim access to the outside, infinity pool with 32 °C, heart-shaped brine pool (adults only, 33 °C) and natural, sun-heated pool
- ‘Little Lagoon’ and kiddy pool
- 2,000 m² spa area with spacious sauna world with six saunas
- ‘Mountain View’ sky spa with 360° panoramic view
- Fun and games childcare (from 3 years) in the holiday season and on request with Elisa
- ALPIANA Kids House – A new realm for children
- Varied fitness and indoor activity programme with fitness, Pilates, Qi-Gong, fascia training, yoga, hikes and bike tours
- 2,000 m² large spa area with spacious sauna world with three saunas
- Unique pool landscape with five pools (570m² water surface)
- The highlight: ‘Mountain View’ sky spa with 360° panoramic view
- Exceptional relaxation worlds (five relaxation lounges on three levels)
- Private spa: for unforgettable moments for two
- Garden paradise: 17,000m² of Mediterranean parkland for rest and relaxation with palm trees, pergolas, hanging loungers and lounge corners.
- New: ALPIANA GOURMET BOARD
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
- Superior quality alpine-Mediterranean breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 10:30 am
- Filter coffee for early risers & morning sports enthusiasts in the spa area (from 7:00 am)
- Enjoy a light lunch (from 12.30 – 2:00 pm): fresh salads and vegetables from the region, warm dishes of the day and a delicious soup served in the restaurant Alpianum or on our sunny terrace.
- In addition, the Pâtissière Evi will spoil you with homemade cakes from 12:30 to 16:00.
- Dinner: ALPIANA gourmet menu: choose from a selection of regional, Italian, vegetarian-vegan as well as gluten and lactose-free dishes from 7:00 to 8:30 pm and enjoy varied theme evenings.
- Small bistro menu from 12:30 to 3:00 pm (for a fee)
- Top location for hiking & biking with two guided hikes per week
- High-quality mountain bikes from Cube and e-mountain bikes for hire
- Official partner of the Bikeacademy Lana: six guided bike tours/week
- six golf courses within one hour’s drive (20% discount on green fee)
- Daily in-house activity programme with body shaping, aqua gym, Pilates etc.
- Yoga with the yoga teachers Hanni and Verena
- Alpine forest bathing – meditative forest walk
- In-house tennis court (can be used free of charge) and possibility to organise a tennis instructor
How to find us – your travel route
- Suite: Outstandingly spectacular – not only will you enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the Merano landscape on the 120m² pergola balcony and private roof terrace in our Sky Luxury Suite, but you will also sleep in an outdoor bed directly beneath the stars. Our luxury hotel in South Tyrol also boasts a private infrared sauna, an oversized luxury bed and a sumptuous bathroom.
- Double room: The double rooms in our wellness hotel in Merano have plenty of space to spread out in – and also offer a breathtaking view of the meadows and mountains. Unwind at the end of the day on the spacious pergola balcony before sleeping soundly on the luxury bed.
- Family room: Families are also very welcome in our family hotel in South Tyrol – with 70m² and a view of the south side and pool, there is plenty of space for relaxing. Parents and children can sleep in separate rooms if they wish – so everyone has their privacy. We also offer junior suites and single rooms – please contact us and we will provide you with detailed information!
Only the best is good enough for your holiday
Indulge all your senses at our wellness hotel in Merano.
Majestic mountains, sun-drenched meadows, shady forests: Here in Merano, the many facets of Mediterranean flair and pure nature await. Scenery to be enjoyed by the pool or explored whenever you like. Everything is possible at the Alpina Resort.
Book your dream holiday at the Alpina Resort Wellness Hotel in Merano now
Alone, as a couple or a family – the Alpina Resort is a wellness hotel in Merano offering a variety of options for your personal getaway from everyday life. Book your wellness stay conveniently via our online form – or contact us if you have any questions! The Margesin family and their entire team look forward to you visiting our wellness and design hotel in South Tyrol!