The Bikehotel in South Tyrol
Bikehotel South Tyrol: Experience wellness and outdoor action in a truly spectacular biking region at the Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof in Val Venosta! Arrive, breathe deeply – and then off you go! If you are looking for more than just wellness and relaxation on your holiday, then the Dolce Vita Hotel Jagdhof, Bikehotel in South Tyrol, is the right place. The spectacular alpine scenery not only serves as a backdrop, but also as a stage for a wide variety of sporting adventures. There is always something new in store. Biking, jogging, golfing, hiking: The Pirhofer host family always has the best recommendations for your sporting activities. They also cater to your every whim at the wellness hotel in South Tyrol and offer fabulous gastronomic delights along with a wide range of wellness packages.
Experience an unforgettable active holiday at the Hotel Jagdhof – Bikehotel in South Tyrol – unwind with , wellness and indulgence!
Visitors to the Jagdhof see, feel and experience the extraordinary right away. Unique, relaxing, intimate and friendly – these aren’t just empty words. We promise a holiday like no other and we always keep our promises. It’s the Jagdhof way.
The Jagdhof – Just what the young and young at heart need
The Jagdhof – Active all year round
The Jagdhof – Great for connoisseurs and spa lovers
The Jagdhof – Dreams come true for you, me and us
The Jagdhof – Heaven for lovers
The Jagdhof – Outstanding for both indoor and outdoor sports fanatics
The Jagdhof – Fantastic for foodies
- Superior bike quality!
- Guided tours seven days a week with special bike weeks
- New bike garage with washing station
- NEW: Rental of E-MTBs and Fullys for children (for a fee)
- Technique training in the bike skills course
- Four guided E-MTB tours per week
- Trade magazines in your room: BIKE, MountainBIKE, TOUR, RoadBIKE and Pedaliéro
- Bike energy package: Drinking bottle with energy drink and energy bar from Maxim
- Free rental of Garmin GPS equipment with over 80 touring tracks, plus colour print of maps of all your favourite tours and trails
- Bike test centre: KS Cycling seatposts, SQlab saddles, Five Ten shoes, iXS protectors and helmets, Evoc backpacks
- Extras: free hardtail rental and laundry service for your bike clothing
- Rental of E-MTBs and Fullys (for a fee)
- Special conditions in the Maxx Bike Eldorado bike shop in Laces
- Insider information from your host Martin Piri Pirhofer
- Hiking and active holiday in Laces with five guided hikes per week
- New Salewa Outdoor Hiking Shop
- High alpine hiking tours in summer (July/August) with summit highlights
- Exclusive hiking weeks with the manager Piri himself
- Active test centre: try out the latest trekking and hiking boots from LOWA and Salewa, LEKI trekking poles and Garmin GPS devices free of charge
- Free rental of a hiking rucksack (available upon arrival) for the duration of your stay
- Energy package: Energy drink in a drinking bottle and energy bar from Maxim for every hike
- Hiking map with 70 tour tips at the info point, all tours are available as GPS tracks
- New yoga and exercise room on the roof terrace
- Panorama fitness room with high-quality Technogym equipment and magnificent view of the orchards
- Extensive activity and fitness programme with yoga for beginners and advanced students
- Active test centre: try out the best running shoes for every run from LOWA and Salewa
- New Roof Top Sky Spa on the roof (adults only) with panoramic infusion sauna, infinity whirlpool, vitamin bar and spacious panoramic relaxation rooms with cosy fireplace and magnificent 360° view of the orchards and surrounding mountains
- Relaxation for body, mind and spirit: more than 3,000 m² of wellness and garden area with lots of places to retreat and relax
- Six different themed saunas, including the event panorama outdoor sauna with daily experience infusions
- 180 m² water surface – large indoor pool (with waterfall, whirlpool and counter-current system), heated outdoor adventure pool, Jacuzzi in the garden and infinity whirlpool on the roof terrace
- Wellness package: Bathrobe, wellness bag with bath and sauna towels as well as a pair of flip-flops that you may take home as a souvenir
- Toiletries in the bathroom: Shower gel/shampoo and body lotion
- Pillow service and bed linen: 14 scented pillows and four different mattress toppers are available
- Perfect Pampering Packages: Our beauty lounge is open daily.
- Teas and mineral water: available throughout the day in the beauty lounge and sauna area
How to find us - your travel route
- Seven guided tours per week
- Four guided e-MTB tours per week
- Free rental of GPS devices for your own tours
- More than 80 GPS tour tracks and colour printout of the tour maps
- Bike skills course with technique training
- Rental of mountain bikes, hardtails and shoes
- Free laundry service for dirty bike gear
- Packages with energy drink and energy bars
- Hotel’s own bike infrastructure with bike garage, repair corner, washing station, etc.Ein Paradies für Rad-Fans
Heaven for cycling fans
The Jagdhof Bikehotel in South Tyrol
Whatever type of cyclist you are – mountain biker, freeride, downhill or enduro biker, Val Venosta in South Tyrol is a veritable paradise for fantastic bike tours, with 80 trails at various levels of difficulty. And even road and racing cyclists get their money’s worth here.
With so much to choose from, the decision is often difficult, so an experienced professional is worth his weight in gold. Martin Pirhofer, the head of the Jagdhof Bikehotel in South Tyrol, is just such a person. He is a certified trail scout and mountain bike guide who knows the region like the back of his hand and has some great services to offer cycling fans.
The Jagdhof Bikehotel in South Tyrol always has special bike weeks on offer, such as the eBike test weeks or e-MTB trail rocking in Laces. Even for experienced cycling pros, there is always something new going on here!
More than a Bikehotel in South Tyrol
Discover other outdoor and indoor activities at the Jadghof.
Double-check your tyres and chain, pull on your cycling shoes and gloves and set off on a great 2-wheeled holiday at the Bikehotel in South Tyrol. The Jagdhof has everything you could possibly need to meet the high demands of biking enthusiasts. Explore the region’s best trails and enjoy the warm hospitality of the Pirhofer family at the Jagdhof.
And if you just want to really relax and spoil yourself in our luxury hotel in South Tyrol after all the biking action, the Jagdhof has a wide range of relaxing and soothing treatments on offer in its more than 3,000 m² wellness and garden facilities. By the way, guests of the Dolce Vita Bikehotel Jagdhof in South Tyrol can also enjoy access to the other Dolce Vita Hotels. Why not visit the Wellnesshotel in Merano or the Lindenhof Design Hotel South Tyrol? Combined, the two hotels make the largest wellness and spa complex in South Tyrol!