The days around Christmas are short but many stars and lights twinkle in South Tyrol’s small villages and towns. Christmas in South Tyrol is an once-in-a-lifetime experience: white powder snow turns South Tyrol into a winter wonderland and the magic of Christmas embraces theVinschgau District. The people in South Tyrol cherish their Christmas traditions: 'Klöckler' and 'Scheller' with giant bells and scary masks dispel evil spirits in the Sarntal Valley. The world- famous carvers of nativity scenes in the Grödnertal Valley carve small crib figurines from wood. Visit the villages in the vicinity of the Dolce Vita Hotels during your Christmas holiday in South Tyrol and experience the South Tyrolean traditions up close.
Christmas holidays in South Tyrol –
A holiday just as you like it
The kitchen teams at South Tyrol’s most beautiful restaurants are at their best in front of the scenic, snow-covered mountains: lamb with polenta, baked apple in pastry and delicious Christmas treats sweeten your Christmas holiday in South Tyrol. The chefs at the Dolce Vita Top Restaurants in South Tyrol also serve culinary Christmas highlights. Treat your taste buds to Christmas in South Tyrol!
Spa & Wellness Special:
- Daily use of the spa area with aqua world and sauna oasis from 9.00 am until 11.00 pm
- Heated outdoor pool with whirlpool
- Outdoor sauna “Schwarzbrenner“ with heated open-air whirlpool
- Fitness and relaxation with wellness trainer
- Wellness Night until midnight
- New Year’s Eve make-up by top make-up artists
- Colour and style event with personal consultation
Action, sport & animation:
- With a skiing guide to the ski resorts in the surrounding area
- Snowshoe tours into Val Martello together with the Dolce Vita hiking pros
- Toboggan tour with hut jamboree
- Hiking in torchlight with mulled wine
- Piano music, blues & jazz live music in the hotel bar
- Dancing lessons & evening dance with the Merano Dance School
- Kitchen get-together with the head chef
- Wine sampling in the enoteca with our sommelier
- The Christmas markets in Merano, Brixen and Sterzing are open until 06.01. and can be reached easily by using the Vinschgerbahn (Vinschgau railways) from the train station in Naturns.
Christmas holidays in South Tyrol:
The most beautiful Christmas markets
Christmas decorations glisten in candlelight, the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread is in the air and Christmas music can be heard in the background – South Tyrol’s Christmas markets have a very special charm. Whether you want to visit the Christmas markets in the towns of South Tyrol or want to take a stroll across the small, romantic Advent markets in the South Tyrolean villages – looking forward to Christmas is even better here.