The stunning landscape of the Vinschgau District and the pleasant Mediterranean climate are the essentials for an eventful mountain bike holiday in South Tyrol. Unique downhill and uphill trails with more than 1.200 metres in altitude make mountain biking in South Tyrol a sporty pleasure.
The Dolce Vita cycling pros -
Mountain biking holiday in South Tyrol
Your hosts at the five unique Dolce Vita Hotels are competent points of contact. The Dolce Vita Hotels have initiated the foundation of two bike academies. At the “Biker Eldorado“ and the “Ötzi- Bike-Academy“ you meet South Tyrol’s mountain bike specialists.
bike standards at a glance:
- 5-14 guided bike tours per week
- Hire of GPS devices
- More than 80 GPS tours starting directly from your Dolce Vita Hotel
- Tours with elevation profile, length of route, etc.
- Energy drink and energy bar for the tours
- Personal bike guide on request
- Bike hire
- Cleaning area for your bike
- 24-hour laundry service for a fee
- Tool station and repair corner
- Repair agreement with MAXX-Bike
- Air compressor for the right tyre pressure
- Lockable bike storage room
- Technique training with professional instructors at the new bike park in Naturns
- Heart rate watches
- Helmet and drinking bottle hire
- Weekly bikers‘ info meeting
- Highlight weeks
- Storck Bike Opening
The Storck Bike Opening
The Storck Bike Opening in April offers you the following highlights:
- 7 bike tours in 2 different ability groups
- at least 4 of them are tours with Urs Graf and at least 4 tours with Jürg Graf
- Jürg and Urs Graf alternate with the professional bike guides of the
- Ötzi Bike Academy between the individual ability groups
- One highlight tour to the Tremalzo (Lake Garda)
- Briefing and introduction of tours every evening
- Test centre with wheels, frame, clothing, etc.
- Daily supervision by qualified bike guides and the hotel managers
- One escort vehicle with provisions per tour on request
- Daily training and technique tips from the pros Video analysis of the technique training in the evening
- Road book with elevation profiles and route data
- The most beautiful mountain bike routes in South Tyrol
The most beautiful mountain bike routes in South Tyrol
You will discover new challenges every day during your mountain biking holiday in South Tyrol. Past lush meadows, crystal-clear lakes, fortresses and castles, you will cycle deeper into the Stelvio Pass National Park. More than 80 GPS mountain bike routes offer you a varied mountain bike holiday in South Tyrol. You don’t want to take your day tours all by yourself but rather discover South Tyrol’s picturesque landscape together with specialists instead? The Dolce Vita cycling pros offer you ten guided mountain bike tours per week. Cut down on luggage on your mountain bike holiday in South Tyrol: you can hire the latest mountain bike models at the Dolce Vita Hotels. If you prefer to bring your own bike then you can store it in a lockable bicycle room at the Dolce Vita Hotel Lindenhof. In that way, your beloved bike is stored securely.