Summer at the holiday destinations Naturns and Latsch near Merano starts already in April. Thanks to the mild climate around Naturns and Latsch, kiwis and apricots, apples and grapes thrive already in April. You cycle along surrounded by palm trees, olive groves, herb gardens and alpenroses on action-packed days during your racing cycle holiday in South Tyrol.
Tips for a
Racing cycle holiday in South Tyrol
Whether during the Colnago Racing Cycle Opening Week with Road Racing World Champion Oscar Camenzind and the three-times Long-Distance World Champion Rainer Popp at the beginning of April or during the Colnago Ötzi Mountain Bike Week with the Swiss national coach Urs Graf and his son Jürgen Graf: in April you get the best tips for your racing cycle holiday in South Tyrol from the experts. Your hosts at the popular Dolce Vita Hotels also provide helpful tips on your racing cycle holidays. At the Dolce Vita Hotels you can discuss your sports passion with experts, amateur bikers and like-minded people. Benefit from the tips for your racing cycle holiday in the Vinschgau District and enjoy your holiday in sunny South Tyrol.
for your racing cycle holiday in the Vinschgau District
- 16 qualified bike guides are your contact persons on your racing cycle holiday in South Tyrol
- GPS hire for easy navigation
- Laundry service within 24 hours
- Heart rate watch for heart rate monitoring
- Garage spaces for your bikes
- Tool station for repairs on your racing cycle
- Well-described bike tours for your racing cycle holiday at the Dolce Vita Hotels